Hello! My name is Christine and I created this blog to keep track of happy memories of our life in the South of England. We are a little French family (from Paris) and in Septembre 2018 we moved to Hampshire with our 2 kids! A big adventure for us!
- First time for my kids in an English school! (they didn’t know a word before coming!)
- First time living in the countryside after years in a big city!
- First time living by the sea!
- First time we have a garden
- First time I am starting a blog in English (please bear with me as it is not my first language ;-))
But you know what? I just love it!
Here you will find some every day life with a French twist: my cooking, my thoughts, our home, our discoveries in the UK and our love for outdoor activities! A bit of life style, a bit of family life and a bit of love!
Travelling with our kids is also one of our big passions! You can read about all the destinations we visited (since 2009!) on my family travel blog.